Friday, October 3, 2008

Williams family

Here are CJ, Katie and Trey - Katie is Steve's sister.  I did Steve's engagement session back in February.  This was a gift to them from Steve - I appreciate that kind of thoughtfulness :)   I was looking back at the engagement post and I realized I took more time to try to give some of the post process information - I've been keeping so busy this summer I haven't really had time to do that much, but I'm going to try to get back to that, I promise

With family portraits, I do all the traditional portraits like this one. 

and then I do something a little less traditional - just for fun.  That 70's feel is a cross processing kinda thing called pool party in the totally rad actions set.




3 comments:

cassandra-m said...

Hey Andi...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT! The large images rock. They really display your work and give the photos the attention they deserve! I love the collages at the bottom, but my favorite is the first one....WOW WOW! great job girl!

cassandra-m said...

PS...Is that just a black & white conversion on the first photo? The toning is GROGEOUS...and the family is beautiful also ;) ;)

Pyro said...

:-D
WOW!!!! These are great!!!!
Thank you so much for doing my sister's pictures, Andi!!!!
I know they really appreciate it!

But I would also like to ask you, how do you get clients? Do you just walk up to people on the street, or do you have like, a business? I'm asking because, I am a photographer as well, and have been trying to find some models.

And again, thank you for doing their pictures!!!! :-D

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States