Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miller Family

I've only had a handful of people find me on craigslist, and Jenny is one of them.  I'm reminded I should put my ad on there more often.  Thank you Jenny for choosing me for your family portraits.  I drove out to Oceanview for this session, I've pretty much done ever beach around, but this was my first in Norfolk.   
Zach was a great sport and I couldn't have asked for a better 4 year old to photograph.

Drew was so good the entire time, he fussed twice but only briefly, otherwise he was fascinated by my camera and so adorable.

I did not enhance or alter the colors of this picture at all, it really was this beautiful.  So beautiful it looks fake - it's not fake I promise

1 comment:

cassandra-m said...

I love the clean look of this shoot. And that last shot is amazing...the colors are WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Great job Andi.

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States