Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet Emily


Emily took a little bit to warm up to me, I guess that's normal since I was a complete stranger to her, but once she got to feeling comfortable - OMG!!! - we had so much fun, and her images are super happy.


I am so glad I got to see the true Emily - she would fit in so well in my house -- quirky just like at La Casa Grant
Did I mention how stunning she is?  Wow, pretty hard to take a bad picture of her.



all her pictures are in the High School Seniors section on my website, be sure to watch her video - you'll find yourself smiling --I know I did.

1 comment:

Beautiful Moments Photography said...

Gorgeous, I LOVE that last photo the most, the B&W conversion is beautiful.

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States