Saturday, April 12, 2008

Expectant Mom Jessica

 Jessica was referred to me by another expectant mother I photographed - YEAH to word of mouth, and thank you Stephanie.
Jessica was so sweet, at thirty six weeks she is a joy.   She was however very shy about posing so it did take a little bit to get her comfy. I find this is usually the case. I was a stranger to her when we started out, so she had to get to know me as I worked and as she got to know me she grew more comfortable in front of my lens. I always try to show the model how great they are looking on the back of my camera, this definitely boosts their confidence, try it with you new clients and let me know if you feel like it helps. After Jessica saw how great she looked she relaxed and I think started to trust me more. Let me not forget Jessica's husband Eric, who was the perfect model, smiled a lot and was very easy going. We ended up with a slew of nice shots. I was back at Fort Story for these, I think that's my favorite place in all of Virginia Beach to shoot. It was a beautiful sunny evening. We started at around 6:30 and it was still on the "too" sunny side, but within 15 minutes it got comfortable. I in addition to the usual black and white prints, I played with color and textures. Here are some of my favorites of the day











No comments:

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States