Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Linda - anytime portrait

when Linda called to make an appointment to have a nice portrait done, she mentioned only needing one. That's just not what I do. I understand she only needed one nice portrait as a gift, but when you take the time to have a session with me, while we are there we are going to take a lot more than 1 or 2 portraits. This shoot took maybe 20 minutes, she ended up with about about 80 nice poses to choose from - that's what I do!





I used MCP's Magic Blog it board actions to create these collages for tonight's post. I am impressed with how easy they were to use. I can see them coming in very handy as I try to blog everyday.

No comments:

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States