Monday, February 4, 2008

Austin

Here are some pictures from a senior shoot today at the oceanfront. I don't get to work with guys very often, it's a whole new world. Things that work with girls, are totally out the door, I am constantly focusing on the "manly-ness" of the pose. He was a good sport and since we he wasn't a big "poser" I opted for more variety in the backgrounds. Color! I went on a search in Virginia Beach for bright walls, and we also went to Fort Story to take some pictures there. I think him sitting on the rocks is against base rules, but we moved quickly and got out of there. As for the editing, aside from making high contrast black and whites, I boosted color and contrast. That was it for today's shoot.






No comments:

tracking

Andi Grant

Andi Grant
Andi Grant is a Virginia Beach based photographer with a flair for striking, creative images and spontaneous shots that capture the joy and beauty of your wedding day or special portraits. Let Andi's warm and passionate approach convey all the excitement and romance of your wedding day. Andi also has a special connection with teenagers making her senior portraits far from ordinary. Call Andi to make an appointment. 757.339.7146

my music

About Me

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States